Make Us Your Homepage

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

About Today: What to Wear When It's Hot

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
After what feels like two months of rain, it's finally summer. But don't worry, because I can find something to complain about in all types of weather. Today? It's that I don't have anything to wear.

Find Your Dream Dress
Seriously, I feel like I used to have summer clothes. But judging by my closet, I entirely imagined that, because there is nothing, but nothing, for me to wear in there now that it's 80 degrees out.

The Best Shorts for Your Body Type
When I was younger, I never wore shorts. Of course, there was absolutely no reason for it, but I suffered all summer long in pants because I thought my legs were hideous. Now that I'm older, I know two things: 1) my legs were not hideous and 2) there is no reason to be uncomfortable because you think people are looking at you.

Shoes for Spring and Summer
The beginning of summer is also the beginning of sandal season, i.e., the best season of all.

20 Summer Product Must-Haves
One of my least favorite seasonal challenges: Trying to keep my makeup on my face and off my shirt.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
5 Ways to Make Friends in a New City
Set Up a Debt Repayment Plan
Train to Run Your First 5K
How to Control Dandelions
Germany to Stop Using Nuclear Energy
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Backyard Chickens 101
Dabble in the self-sufficient, eco-friendly life with these essential chicken-raising tips. More>



24 Amazing Container Gardens
These gorgeous and creative gardens prove it doesn't take a lot of space to create something special. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment